Immediate and integrated provision of university books to Higher Education students.
GRNET “EUDOXUS” is an innovative online service for the immediate and integrated provision of university books to Higher Education students.
EUDOXUS was launched in the academic year 2010-2011 and it offers:
- accurate online information about the pool of books that are available for each course
- quick delivery of the books to the students
- effective mechanisms for publishers’ compensation
- parallel distribution of free e-books and notes
- public resources’ abuse prevention
- more transparency and less bureaucracy
More information is available at the EUDOXUS service website.