GRNET “EUDOXUS” is an innovative online service for the immediate and integrated provision of university books to Higher Education students.
EUDOXUS was launched in the academic year 2010-2011 and it offers:
- accurate online information about the pool of books that are available for each course
- quick delivery of the books to the students
- effective mechanisms for publishers’ compensation
- parallel distribution of free e-books and notes
- public resources’ abuse prevention
- more transparency and less bureaucracy
More information is available at the EUDOXUS service website.