4th – 5th March 2021 (online event)
The DIVA consortium, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network, invites you to the virtual event “Digital opportunities for the future of Agrifood Forestry and Environment: Contributions of the DIVA project and next steps» which will take place on the 4th & 5th March 2021 (100% online and free of charge).
The event is intended for providers of digital tools and solutions as well as companies from all over Europe working in the agrifood, forestry and environment sectors. The aim is to foster the sharing of knowledge and expertise, to inform about future trends and technologies and to promote R&D, technical and business cooperations.
The programme comprises conferences and workshops featuring expert speakers. Attendees will also have the chance to schedule and participate in b2b meetings on both days. Do not miss the chance to be part of this event and get to know other companies from all over Europe. Registration must be done through the dedicated platform listed below.
Click here to register!
Check the agenda here
Who should attend?
- Companies offering ICT applied to agri-food, forestry and environment
- General digital tool and technology providers looking to develop and explore new applications
- Agrifood, forestry and environment companies seeking digital solutions to improve their business
- Stakeholders, organisations and R&D institutes active or interested in the relevant fields
Register here now in order to
- Stay up-to-date about current innovations and future trends
- Enhance your business network and growth
- Identify effective solutions to the challenges your company is facing
- Find new business and technology partners
- Showcase your products, technologies, services or project ideas