Immediate and integrated provision of university books to Higher Education students.
GRNET “EUDOXUS” is an innovative online service for the immediate and integrated provision of university books to Higher Education students.
EUDOXUS was launched in the academic year 2010-2011 and it offers:
- accurate online information about the pool of books that are available for each course
- quick delivery of the books to the students
- effective mechanisms for publishers’ compensation
- parallel distribution of free e-books and notes
- public resources’ abuse prevention
- more transparency and less bureaucracy
More information is available at the EUDOXUS service website.
The process is fully automated, providing with multiple benefits for students, publishers and the institutions:
- students receive their university books significantly faster and on time
- minimized administrative effort for Secretariats of the University Departments
- transactions between the Ministry of Education, Research & Religious Affairs and the Publishers are simplified
- financial compensation of Publishers is accomplished immediately after the delivery of books
- significant cost reduction as any fraud attempt in the whole process is fully monitored and controlled