EuroCC@Greece HPC Hub, announced the «HPC Tech & Tools Training Snippets» EuroCC@Greece, by ICS-FORTH online webinar, on January 20th, at 16:00-18:30 PM (EET).
The webinar aims to introduce the audience to the usage of various tools related to HPC via 15-20 minute tutorials with hands-on examples.
Target audience: SME personnel interested in finding out more about the benefits and use of HPC for their business, or looking into acquiring HPC-related expertise
Presentations” platform: Zoom
Participation cost: Free of charge
Attend the webinar here.
The event is organized by ICS-FORTH, in the context of EuroCC@Greece, a project under EuroHPC Joint Undertaking and European Union’s Horizon 2020 (H2020).
Prelimenary Agenda will include:
- Introduction to CUDA
- Use of GPUs: hands-on examples with Python Notebooks
- Using Spark
- Using key-value stores for organizing data
- HPC infrastructures in Greece: How to use and access
- Get Started with Kubernetes
- Karvdash: facilitating data science on Kubernetes
- Frisbee: An advanced deployment and experiment orchestration framework over Kubernetes
The final agenda can be found here.